5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Difference between sport and laramie sport

T.lar.vlt

Reaction score
I have just buy one dodge ram 2019 sport, black with the black logo and black details inside and also the Sport marking on the instrumental. My thoughs is what the differens is of my car to others more often sees laramie sport.. anyone know?

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
I have just buy one dodge ram 2019 sport, black with the black logo and black details inside and also the Sport marking on the instrumental. My thoughs is what the differens is of my car to others more often sees laramie sport.. anyone know?

need some info... lets start with where you are from?

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
One difference between the Sport (Only in Canada) and the Laramie "Sport" (US) is the Canadian Sport comes with black badging, where the Laramie "Sport" comes with chrome badging. The Canadian Sport is actually designated as a Sport (i.e. it has sport badging etc.), where the Laramie "Sport" is designated as a Laramie...it just has a body-color appearance package.

T.lar.vlt

Reaction score
Okey. Yes my car is from canada. Is the laramiesports car from usa?
I am located in europe and trying to make the differens between these two cars.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, the Laramie Sport is in the USA. The United States technically doesn't have a "Sport" trim. We have a body-color appearance package that's available on the Big Horn/Laramie/Limited trims.

T.lar.vlt

Reaction score
Oh i'm very sorry that i stepped on your toes. Of corse i meen truck! I promise it is not going to happen again..

illucid

Reaction score
Sports have black emblems, black headlight surrounds, sport badging inside and out and different interior trim on the dash/doors and leather.

Users who are viewing this thread