5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Difference between bighorn level 1 and 2?

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Laramie level 1 has blind spot and vented seats. Memory seat buttons are standard on Laramie

ClancyO

Reaction score
My Laramie has all the packages, so while it’s only level 1 is has everything except the multitude of drivers aids (has blind spot, cross path only). Memory seats, gloss black trim, HD 9 speaker alpine. The number of differences between it and my bighorn level 2 are impressive (and some came with the packages). It’s only a one level jump, but there are so many little things.. vented seats, leather(ette) seats w suede, proxie key, rain sensing wipers, ambient lighting, reclining back seats, the center console in the back seat, mouse fur in front console and upper glovebox, remote tailgate.

Also, fwiw, I put cheap amazon leds in my bighorn halogen housing and the light was excellent. Great cutoff, great illumination. Never got flashed. And better than my Laramie leds. But those leds look so good!

Users who are viewing this thread