5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you renew SiriusXM Guardian

warri

Reaction score
You can also call them, and tell them you don't want to renew unless there are promotions. I got 60% off Guardian for a year. I use the Remote Start Features from my phone so it was worth it to me.

jdspartan117

Reaction score
The sound spectrum isn't really there. Many have commented that they are disappointed in the 19 speaker Harmon Kardon system. I will agree that it sounds flat and not full spectrum. My old Bose system in my 2006 Silverado sounded so much better.

However, in Orlando, there's a rock station that plays in HD, and when the HD kicks in, the audio is phenomenal. Listening to the same station without HD sounds flat, as does SiriusXM and other non-HD radio stations. I find the HD sound and the streaming (Pandora or Spotify) from my phone sound the best.

I may need to replace the speakers with better sounding ones, but it hasn't been a priority since I listen to the same station, that sounds great when HD is active.
The most disappointing aspect of my 2022 Ram Limited is the Harmon Kardon sound system. I honestly got better sound in my 1976 Oldsmobile stock radio. Seriously. Front loaded, no separation, cannot get sound spread around truck, even songs where the drums should travel around the speakers sounds all front loaded coming right in front of me rather than in surround. Sounds muddy and cheap. Dealer just says it sounds great and that is the way it was designed. No amount of adjusting of speaker location or surround settings in my audio set up fixes it.
I had a Harmon Kardon sound system in the Hyundai Palisade I traded for the truck and it sounded awesome with none of the issues above.
Anyone else dissatisfied with the Harmon Kardon 19 speaker system and anyone found a way to improve it?

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
The most disappointing aspect of my 2022 Ram Limited is the Harmon Kardon sound system. I honestly got better sound in my 1976 Oldsmobile stock radio. Seriously. Front loaded, no separation, cannot get sound spread around truck, even songs where the drums should travel around the speakers sounds all front loaded coming right in front of me rather than in surround. Sounds muddy and cheap. Dealer just says it sounds great and that is the way it was designed. No amount of adjusting of speaker location or surround settings in my audio set up fixes it.
I had a Harmon Kardon sound system in the Hyundai Palisade I traded for the truck and it sounded awesome with none of the issues above.
Anyone else dissatisfied with the Harmon Kardon 19 speaker system and anyone found a way to improve it?
You’re posting in the wrong thread. Do a search and you will get a lot of info.

Users who are viewing this thread