5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diagnose This Tire Wear Issue

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've seen people without air suspension complain about it, but it's mostly the air suspension equipped trucks
I'm thinking the sensor or link on passenger side is not allowing the truck to return to the spot it needs to like the driver side.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking the sensor or link on passenger side is not allowing the truck to return to the spot it needs to like the driver side.
Most of the complaints are for wear on outer edges of tires on both sides, kit just one

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
a lot of round abouts in your area?

awesomedudekj

Reaction score
I can confirm that Ram did not figure this issue out over time, I just rotated my tires on my 2022 Limited with air suspension and the passenger side front tire is the only tire showing this wear. The three others all are wearing normally. I will be due for tires at the end of this year and I plan on having the alignment checked.

Users who are viewing this thread