5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diablosport + PCM Swap = awesome!

whetrick1

Reaction score
Obviously not based on all the posts that start out "will tuning my truck void my warranty?"

Enjoy your mod and I wish you all trouble free miles!

Yes it can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SColang22

Reaction score
As I stated it depends on the dealership as to how nice or naughty they will be. They can take any aftermarket part and blame it for any problems it can affect and deny warranty claims. You can then choose to fight it in court spending thousands of dollars and maybe after months you win in court and maybe you get the manufacturer to pay your legal fees.

The manufacturer has a corporate legal team/firm on retainer 24/7 whereas Joe Blow hopes his small time attorney can win the day.
Most (if not all firms) only get paid for these cases if they win and most (if not all) bill the manufacture who wrongfully denied your claim the legal fees so you don't pay anything

SColang22

Reaction score
The process was flawless. I just did stock tune with MDS disabled for now and it’s so nice.
If anyone else is on the fence and can’t stand MDS kicking on and off, I’d highly recommend.

it’s also able to do things like tire size changes, cooling fan control temps,and had a throttle-boost featureid your into that stuff.
Have you had any issues? Looking to do this for my truck here soon.

SColang22

Reaction score
Got my i3 today with PCM. Super easy install. Running the 91 tune until my tank empties and I can try the 93. MDS turned off, throttle boost to 10%. I may increase the throttle boost but overall I like it. Fingers crossed it doesn’t cause me problems like the pulsar

SColang22

Reaction score
Can you feel much difference as far as power increase
Some. I wouldn’t say it’s a huge difference. Before I adjusted the throttle it was still easier to spin the tires. Also I noticed gas was a bit better

SColang22

Reaction score
After 24hrs of use I decided to return the i3.... to get the T2. For the $90 difference between the two packages I think it’s worth the upgrade

SColang22

Reaction score
The process was flawless. I just did stock tune with MDS disabled for now and it’s so nice.
If anyone else is on the fence and can’t stand MDS kicking on and off, I’d highly recommend.

it’s also able to do things like tire size changes, cooling fan control temps,and had a throttle-boost featureid your into that stuff.
Did your truck have the themes not staying the same? Mine did and with the new PCM I my screen theme issue is fixed. Super weird

Users who are viewing this thread