5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Detailed owners manual?

Humphammer

Reaction score
Is there anywhere you can find a more detailed owner's manual than the one that came with the truck? For a vehicle that has as much technology as the Ram limited has the owner's manual does a **** poor job of explaining how things work. Thanks in advance for any help.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is there anywhere you can find a more detailed owner's manual than the one that came with the truck? For a vehicle that has as much technology as the Ram limited has the owner's manual does a **** poor job of explaining how things work. Thanks in advance for any help.
You could install the RAM app and set up an account

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
But if you read your owners manual you would know that
PXL_20240223_134851560.jpg

Humphammer

Reaction score

not sure if you ll be able to open. I guess I signed up for something (free) and got it online.
Thanks, it opens up on my computer screen. I guess I'm old school, but I use my phone as a phone I don't do data on it and my computer is a Dell desktop. You would think Ram would provide a detailed hard copy on an $81,000 truck that you could actually sit in the truck and read without charging an extra $50 for one. Thanks for your reply.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks, it opens up on my computer screen. I guess I'm old school, but I use my phone as a phone I don't do data on it and my computer is a Dell desktop. You would think Ram would provide a detailed hard copy on an $81,000 truck that you could actually sit in the truck and read without charging an extra $50 for one. Thanks for your reply.
What info is the 1" thick owners manual missing? Mine even came with a supplement specifically for the 12.1" Uconnect4

Humphammer

Reaction score
What info is the 1" thick owners manual missing? Mine even came with a supplement specifically for the 12.1" Uconnect4
You got a 2024 do ya? My manual is maybe one quarter inch thick and there is no supplemental for the Uconnect.

Ready Go

Reaction score
My 2023 L-G/T came with a 1"+ thick manual..my 2024 L-G/T came with a 1/4" one! Dealership said Ram did all the programming for us now..I say they should've spend more time at it!!!

Humphammer

Reaction score
Let me give you just one example. It shows buttons on the steering wheel with a bubble that says electronic range selector. That's it. Nowhere is there any mention of what the hell it is or does.

U

User_3336

View attachment 177665

It just says RAM Limited. How about model year?
Its not in his original post in THIS thread, but if you look at his posting activity (all 7), his intro states its a 24.

2024 Patriot Blue Pearlcoat Ram limited elite

Humphammer

Reaction score
It just says RAM Limited. How about model year?
How about not assuming everyone's owner's manual looks just like yours before making a smart azz remark about me not reading the manual. It's all good though, others in this thread have given me great info. Have a nice day.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
How about not assuming everyone's owner's manual looks just like yours before making a smart azz remark about me not reading the manual. It's all good though, others in this thread have given me great info. Have a nice day.
Asks for an owners manual. Doesn't say what year his truck is to the people responding to give a direct link to, talks smack. Yep we are on the internet.

Maybe next time make sure you get the manual when you buy your truck like everyone else, or a quick Google search for what you want as you would fine it.
Screenshot_20240224-115934009 (1).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread