5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Destroyer Gray?

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I happened upon a slick 392 Charger at a filling station this weekend. (I was in my Charger as well.) This was my first really good up-close look at the Destroyer Gray color, instead of just spotting one in the road. Couldn’t help thinking that the Ram sport trims with body color grille would look amazing in that color! Photo for reference.

What do you all think, if you could get a 19 Ram Destroyer Gray, would you??

(Totally Irrelevant Side note: We chatted Mopar for a while, and ended up swapping numbers. Might have a date Friday night!

19B80673-9410-473A-9111-0AE540E6EC6B.jpeg 19B80673-9410-473A-9111-0AE540E6EC6B.jpeg

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Wait op you turned a meet at a gas station to a possible date, mad props to you young lady lol. I love that color of Audi and Vw, so I’m sure I would really have purchased that color if it had been offered.

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The reason that the RAM is not made in Destroyer Gray is because it looks so good. If Destroyer Gray was an option; then none of the other colors would sell. LOVE THAT COLOR!

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wait op you turned a meet at a gas station to a possible date, mad props to you young lady lol. I love that color of Audi and Vw, so I’m sure I would really have purchased that color if it had been offered.
You never know when or where you’ll meet interesting people. I was actually in a kinda bad mood that day too. I just walked over and said I loved the color, and asked what it’s called. Then we stood talking (and blocking the pumps!) for like 20 minutes. I think he lit up even more when I told him I’m also rockin a Ram 4x4. I wasn’t sure he’d text back, but he did.

Back on topic, it would be a perfect color to debut on the Rebel TRX.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Still can folks, would just need to do a wrap in case you change ur minds. Sorry OP that you were in a not so good mood, but thanks for cheering us up with suggesting this color. :)

Rambro23

Reaction score
Literally had this same thought the other day, what a color! Watch them release it for 2020 or 2021.

Turin

Reaction score
Meh, looks like shiny primer to me. I wish they offered Rams in gunmetal.

Jenks

Reaction score
Sign me up for destroyer grey. Ford has a grey for the f150 and I see them every where.

2019REBEL

Reaction score
That would look sick on a Rebel, I liked the Sand Mojave one they made a couple years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread