5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery date

J

jimh4662@

Anyone know how accurate the estimate delivery date is. Ordered 3/12/18 two days order accepted. 8 days D1 with VIN number and estimated delivery date 4/9/18, 12 days delivery date moved up to 4/7/18. Checked this morning still D1 Gate ready.... Driving me crazy. First vehicle ever ordered.

iKGraves

Reaction score
I’m in the exact same situation. Same order date. I checked with customer care last week and they said the materials were ready and should be entering production anytime but wasn’t able to give me estimated ship date for some reason. It was ordered as a sold unit to help it get through the process sooner so hopefully I can get more answers later this week because it’s killing me and my 25th birthday is Saturday so I’m trying to get it as soon as I can. 19 Laramie loaded up with 12” screen and only missing sunroof and side steps. Can’t wait.

chade014

Reaction score
jimh4662@ said:
Anyone know how accurate the estimate delivery date is. Ordered 3/12/18 two days order accepted. 8 days D1 with VIN number and estimated delivery date 4/9/18, 12 days delivery date moved up to 4/7/18. Checked this morning still D1 Gate ready.... Driving me crazy. First vehicle ever ordered.
Mine was supposed to ship 10 days ago still has not but I got a similar delivery date as yours as well.

J

jimh4662@

Happy birthday. My birthday is Saturday also. Go figure. IK
call dealer the estimated ship date will be on the VON sheet

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Can't say anything for the new ones but when I ordered my 2014 it took 12 weeks.

mrmachaveli

Reaction score
jimh4662@ said:
iKGraves said:
I’m in the exact same situation. Same order date. I checked with customer care last week and they said the materials were ready and should be entering production anytime but wasn’t able to give me estimated ship date for some reason. It was ordered as a sold unit to help it get through the process sooner so hopefully I can get more answers later this week because it’s killing me and my 25th birthday is Saturday so I’m trying to get it as soon as I can. 19 Laramie loaded up with 12” screen and only missing sunroof and side steps. Can’t wait.

It all depends upon what options and bed and color you ordered. It wasn't until thursday, locally we got the first 6 4 bed in ,because of how production is working and falling up....not different than if you get the protection group, you will be waiting. same as, why mine will not come with the bed step...that will not be a factory install for a couple of months

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
jimh4662@ said:
Estimated ship date today. Nope change in status D1
I'm sure thats frustrating for sure. I have seen instances where orders have gone directly from showing D1 to shipped within a day. Hopefully you get yours soon.
1f44d.png

Kilgy5

Reaction score
@iKGraves ....how much?air suspension or no? And Happy birthday!

iKGraves

Reaction score
MSRP came out to $58,145 and that’s without air suspension or sunroof. Thankfully I’m family with a lot of people at the dealership so I’m getting a discount and hoping they will have some kind of incentive once the truck decides to show up. I check again this week and it’s still waiting on production. Thanks for the Happy Birthday, I woke up to 30° weather and snow on the ground in April in the south... haha

J

jimh4662@

62685.00 without air suspension, moonroof, elocker, trailer mirrors. Dealer took 10% of MSRP.

J

jimh4662@

Thanks Jared, that is encouraging news, was sadden because D1 stall. Now back with excitement.

chade014

Reaction score
My truck was on priority build and has stalled at "Shipped to body vendor" for almost 2 weeks. My order was placed 2 month ago

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered my '19 Laramie on 4/7/18. MSRP $53,645 and I got the sunroof, side steps (wheel to wheel), chrome package, off road package, 3.92 gear ratio, bed liner (Bed Utility Group package) w/tonneau cover, 20in rims, wheelhouse liners, E-Locker Rear Axle, but I went with the quad cab and 6ft 4in box. Currently my truck is in status "D" and was marked as sold when ordered. I used EP which is the Chrysler family discount. Dealerships can't even give this out.

SUPER excited for the off road package that comes with an extra lift...

DSOOBY

Reaction score
**posted this in another thread but figured this may be a better spot for it, sorry for the double post**

Has anyone kept track on how long they were in KZ status? I purchased an order that the dealer had already placed, so it had already made it through production by the time I made a deal on it. The original estimated ship date was 4/10/18. According to the dealer and the customer care person I spoke with this morning the ETA is 4/27-5/1. Shipping arrangements are supposed ly being made but who knows how long that takes.

Anybody have any insight as to whether this time frame is reasonable?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is there a website I can check the status of my truck for delivery instead of calling someone? Like can I search by VIN?

D

Deleted member103

alacombe said:
Ordered my '19 Laramie on 4/7/18. MSRP $53,645 and I got the sunroof, side steps (wheel to wheel), chrome package, off road package, 3.92 gear ratio, bed liner (Bed Utility Group package) w/tonneau cover, 20in rims, wheelhouse liners, E-Locker Rear Axle, but I went with the quad cab and 6ft 4in box. Currently my truck is in status "D" and was marked as sold when ordered. I used EP which is the Chrysler family discount. Dealerships can't even give this out.

SUPER excited for the off road package that comes with an extra lift...
icon_rolleyes.gif

1f62e.png
wait, what ? SUPER excited for the off road package . . . YET, you ordered 20 inch Rims ! ! !
1f617.png

1f914.png

1f615.png

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
not big difference when it comes stock with 18in rims lol....the off road tires that come with the off road package are an option for the 20in too. Plus 20in chrome look way better then the 18in stock rims.

D

Deleted member103

alacombe said:
not big difference when it comes stock with 18in rims lol....the off road tires that come with the off road package are an option for the 20in too. Plus 20in chrome look way better then the 18in stock rims.
Different strokes for different folks . . . but some off roading situations do recommend airing down and IF you intend or ever think you may intend to "go their," the 18's will fair MUCH better with the taller side walls. I suspect you know that but for others perhaps not, so I mention it . . . good luck regardless and enjoy the toy !

Users who are viewing this thread