5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Defroster issues

Ccm12

Reaction score
Noticed this weekend when using then defroster for first time since getting vehicle that the passenger side will temp control will change the Temp on passenger side defrost but the driver side temp control has no impact on driver side defrost. This means half my front windshield gets defrosted while the other side doesnt. Any ideas? If it’s an easy fix I will skip bringing it in under warranty

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Noticed this weekend when using then defroster for first time since getting vehicle that the passenger side will temp control will change the Temp on passenger side defrost but the driver side temp control has no impact on driver side defrost. This means half my front windshield gets defrosted while the other side doesnt. Any ideas? If it’s an easy fix I will skip bringing it in under warranty

I apologize for the trouble! If you do work with your dealer, we are more than willing to escalate a case on your behalf for further support through that process. Our team is always a private message away.

Mark
RamCares

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity have you used the sync button to sync the driver and passenger side together ?

spiG

Reaction score
My mirrors do the same thing. Thought something was wrong but apparently not

Ccm12

Reaction score
Mirrors are fine. It’s the front windshield. Putting it in sync seems to fix the issue

Users who are viewing this thread