5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Defogger wire location

mike_ct

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just posting for reference in case it might help someone else.

I located the rear glass defogger on my big horn. It’s a high current relay output. I tapped it to provide power to the heated glass I’m putting into my big horn non heated tow mirrors.

You take up the driver sill plate, pull up carpet and open the plastic carrier, and there are 2 harnesses. There is a heavier blue with white stripe. This is 12v when rear defogger is on.

Chip2804

Reaction score

I located the rear glass defogger on my big horn. It’s a high current relay output. I tapped it to provide power to the heated glass I’m putting into my big horn non heated tow mirrors.

You take up the driver sill plate, pull up carpet and open the plastic carrier, and there are 2 harnesses. There is a heavier blue with white stripe. This is 12v when rear defogger is on.

Fishing1

Reaction score
Where did you order your mirror glass from and do uou have a part number

Fishing1

Reaction score

Where did you order your mirror glass and do you have a part number

Users who are viewing this thread