5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decided to go back to a 1500

demonspeed

Reaction score
I just picked up my Laramie 4x4 a couple of weeks ago and love it so far. I had a lifted megacab Cummins (2016) and decided I didn't really need that much truck. Lifted on 37s in a truck that long made it difficult to drive in some situations due to the way people around here don't pay attention to their surroundings. Anyway, loving the truck so far, and out of my 5 Rams, this is by far the most comfortable overall. I hope there is a healthy environment of discussions on this forum, as others tend to get a bit childish.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We are doing our best to keep this a Ram information community.

Another person who made the switch back. Quite a few here.

Welcome to the site and thanks for joining up

Kidder

Reaction score
I also had a 2016 2500 Cummins, crew cab, long bed. We bought it with grand ideas of buying a toy hauler and going on trips. We ended up not getting the camper . So, I checked out the 2019s and bought one a few weeks later (picked it up this past Wednesday).

Last edited:

Papa615

Reaction score
I’m doing the same. I have a 2015 2500 limited with a 4” Carli Suspension and a bunch of other upgrades. Just to much of a hassle finding parking and getting around in large cities like Nashville. Can’t wait for my 1500

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/