5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Debadging

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The hood badge has a hole that it mounts in vice double sided tape that the doors and tailgate have. You would have to find something with the same dimensions to fit in the hole or fab something up to bridge the gap if you didn't want to have the inside of the hood exposed to debris and the elements.

Post #13 of this thread has a couple of pictures of what it looks like:

HeavyRotation

Reaction score
The hood badge has a hole that it mounts in vice double sided tape that the doors and tailgate have. You would have to find something with the same dimensions to fit in the hole or fab something up to bridge the gap if you didn't want to have the inside of the hood exposed to debris and the elements.

Post #13 of this thread has a couple of pictures of what it looks like:

Thanks very much, yeah that would be problematic ehh? No one making a plug n play blank with faux screen or anything? Definitely can't do what I was picturing.

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks very much, yeah that would be problematic ehh? No one making a plug n play blank with faux screen or anything? Definitely can't do what I was picturing.

Here’s a few other options...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeavyRotation

Reaction score
Here’s a few other options...

Wow that's great. No Antifa badges though? Missing out on the Portland market hahaha.

BizWiz

Reaction score
I plan to cover all my badges with vinyl to try and reduce the chrome. Found some sellers on etsy and Amazon

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Reflective concepts carbon fiber vinyl overlay

Another vote of confidence for reflective concepts. That carbon fiber looks great with the darker paint btw!

6fdb6cd0326bd0f09d8859863ea3eca9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread