5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealerships That Are Charging below Invoice or MSRP

M02v8r

Reaction score
Glenn CDJR in Crestwood KY will give 4% below invoice, even on the TRX

mkling

Reaction score
I have an order in with Granger in Iowa. Comes in about 4% below invoice and document fee is pretty low. So far it’s been a good experience. Clear pricing with no numbers game and I appreciate that after trying to work with local dealers. 4 hour drive but much better pricing than local.

Antnida

Reaction score
I have an order in with Granger in Iowa. Comes in about 4% below invoice and document fee is pretty low. So far it’s been a good experience. Clear pricing with no numbers game and I appreciate that after trying to work with local dealers. 4 hour drive but much better pricing than local.

Can i get the sale contact you worked with? Thanks

HRCfan1

Reaction score
FARRISH CDJR 5-6% UNDER INVOICE FACTORY ORDER SPECIAL!!

Ordered from here and I live in MA.

Went on the Ram website and built my vehicle. Saved the PDF and sent it to [email protected] for a quote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrojanRam

Reaction score
Post any dealer that you know of that are consistently charging below invoice price or less than MSRP. Let's make this a reference thread for anyone looking. Also post what percentage off of MSRP or Invoice and a breakdown of your specific deal if you have one.

Not sure of the percentage off but here are a few that I found from just reading this forum:

Bud Clary in Washington State LINK
Mark Dodge in Louisiana LINK
Koons in Virginia LINK
Dennis Dillon in Idaho LINK
Lakeland in Florida LINK
Granger in Iowa LINK
Chapman in Pennsylvania LINK

Mark Dodge Quote:
2023 Ram Rebel 4X4 Night Edition Level 2
MSRP: $72,515
MD Price: $64,792

$1000 non-refundable deposit
Shipping averages $1.00 - $1.50 per mile, if you want it shipped. Complimentary delivery up to 250 miles.
Plus $444 document/temp tag/notary fee, local/state TT&L and any incentives if available will be applied at time of delivery. (May ended up being close to MSRP after it is said in done with taxes and fees)
Lead time, 10 - 20 weeks, from the start of 2023 production and they have not been advised when production will start.

Share any other dealerships that will charge less than MSRP.
Does anyone have a verified forum sales / group buy contact at Dennis Dillon? I bought from Koons a couple of years ago and happy to share that experience and details with anyone that wants it. I’m out west now though so trying to find a comparable deal closer, otherwise will have to go east!

NHRoadking

Reaction score
FARRISH CDJR 5-6% UNDER INVOICE FACTORY ORDER SPECIAL!!

Ordered from here and I live in MA.

Went on the Ram website and built my vehicle. Saved the PDF and sent it to [email protected] for a quote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was there a salesperson there you recommend?

KMcCorkle

Reaction score
I went online and printed off my code for $1,000 rebate on my 2022 Ram Bighorn before I purchased it . Dealer said number wasn't in the system yet when I made the purchase....still waiting on them to send a check like they said they would.

GregHBNA

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I went online and printed off my code for $1,000 rebate on my 2022 Ram Bighorn before I purchased it . Dealer said number wasn't in the system yet when I made the purchase....still waiting on them to send a check like they said they would.
It takes 24-48 hours for it to appear in the DEALERCONNECT system. It states that on the coupon.

How long was it between when you printed the offer off, and when you finalized the deal?

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
Does anyone know if these discounts are just for Rams, or are they for any CJDR vehicle?

Users who are viewing this thread