5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealership ETA

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
With these being in production for over two weeks - I can't imagine they will take another 4-8 weeks before they'll hit dealerships....are there that many holding lots around the plant to store all these trucks?

I thought I read where someone had seen a transporter full of them already...

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I predict they will start showing up on dealer lots any day now. If they are building them their is no reason to stash them and not deliver them to the dealers.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I heard mid Feb they should start showing up on lots. It's not uncommon for companies to build a bunch of new vehicles and hold them at the plant for awhile until they build up a good supply before they start shipping them out. SHAP is running 3 shifts now if what I've heard is correct.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I know there is a Longhorn in Toronto, can't remember the dealers name as I am more interested in the Rebel.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm familiar with new vehicle delivery holds as I've ordered Ford's, just not familiar with SHAP daily output or amount they can hold. Really would like to see one.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Trucks will start to show up at the end of February. Pricing should be announced in a week or two.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
redriderbob post_id=173 time=1517871066 user_id=106 said:
Trucks will start to show up at the end of February. Pricing should be announced in a week or two.
Amazing. So are they going to go back and put new window stickers in all the trucks built so far, or is pricing just not going to be announced until they hit lots?

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Pricing hasn't been publicly announced yet. They know the pricing already. DT will be very comparable to DS pricing.

mrmachaveli

Reaction score
I haven't steered any of you wrong yet. Pricing will be released March 16th. And as I have said from the beginning, about a week and a half after that, they trucks will be on sale. For a complex price. The base of the truck models will be reasonably prices, but as soon as you want to add something, (zuuooooppp) up goes the price. ie - Laramie no longer comes standard with rear heated seats, that's a more expensive group to add. Want LED bed-lighting, that's a group.

No mistakes, these trucks are nice. but they are going to get expensive, when you desire cool things.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah we were originally told to see trucks start showing up on dealer lots at the end of Feb but have been told by a few sources that has been pushed back to mid March.

D

Deleted member103

redriderbob said:
Any insight into why FCA / RAM is holding back the V6's till end of Summer? eTorque/V6 issues? Or an over-abundance of 2018 Hemi engines . . . or? I feel like a Kid knowing what Great toys he'll be getting for Christmas, but Dec. 25th is still 3 months off . . .
icon_lol.gif
/
1f62d.png

Users who are viewing this thread