5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealership cracked my windshield

ericd

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My 2019 Limited was in service to fix the leaking third brake light and cracked window frame. At one point my rearview mirror came loose and when they took the plastic housing they cracked the windshield. My question is what do I need to be concerned with as far as re-calibrating the cameras, lane assist, etc.
Thanks
unnamed.jpg

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey everyone. My 2019 Limited was in service to fix the leaking third brake light and cracked window frame. At one point my rearview mirror came loose and when they took the plastic housing they cracked the windshield. My question is what do I need to be concerned with as far as re-calibrating the cameras, lane assist, etc.
Thanks
View attachment 49927

Hi @ericd - I regret to hear of the trouble that you have had to experience. Please do not hesitate to follow up with us via PM should you need any additional support while addressing this with your dealer.

Mark
RamCares

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Thanks
I'm a little confused...why do you need to be concerned at all? Dealership should be responsible for fixing this, which would mean to make sure everything works after replacement.

ericd

Reaction score
No ini
I'm a little confused...why do you need to be concerned at all? Dealership should be responsible for fixing this, which would mean to make sure everything works after replacement.

no I understand that but my dealership is full of lazy techs. So they can’t be trusted to do even 1 extra ounce of effort. So I just wanna know what I need to double check

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No ini

no I understand that but my dealership is full of lazy techs. So they can’t be trusted to do even 1 extra ounce of effort. So I just wanna know what I need to double check
If you are unhappy and not confident in the dealership, why in the world did you take your truck there to start with? There are plenty of very good dealerships around.

Users who are viewing this thread