5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Date with Finance Department

Justbry

Reaction score
Surprisingly, slick Bob my finance guy has not returned my call, he never answers his phone even if he is sitting at his desk, as I said if he explained the policy correctly I will keep it and utilize it. for brakes, rotors and belts. He led me to believe that I could have all of this replaced annually, even if it was not necessary, if this is the case I will keep it. If not I will look to drop it. May have to drive to the dealer to confront him since he can't seem to return my call.
Call the GM or the owner, tell them slick Bob has not returned your call and you are considering canceling the plan, you’ll be surprised how fast he calls back.

Wsmith

Reaction score
Call the GM or the owner, tell them slick Bob has not returned your call and you are considering canceling the plan, you’ll be surprised how fast he calls back.
It's only about 25 miles away. I think i'll drop in after work one of these evenings.

Skater

Reaction score
i learnt to manage my money through investments and it really works for me. They say money can't buy happiness but poverty can't buy anything
I know I have said this before on this forum, but it bears repeating in response to the above post, which is absolutely accurate….. therefore, my feeling is that they (meaning naysayers) say money cannot buy happiness, but it will surely buy a pretty darn good facsimile of it.

Jeeb

Reaction score
It's a good question; it interests a lot of people. Many people place high expectations on a financial advisor to achieve their financial goals. To have a productive meeting with an advisor, you need to prepare for it. Before the meeting, find out what the consultant specializes in so that you know what tools he uses and whether his advice will be too narrow. Also, find out what the advisor's portfolio is. You should agree that it is strange if a consultant gives recommendations on gold but invests in real estate for future rentals. I had a proper consultation at innovation-park.eu. And I learned about them from all sources long before the talk)

Last edited:
U

User_3336

It's a good question; it interests a lot of people. Many people place high expectations on a financial advisor to achieve their financial goals. To have a productive meeting with an advisor, you need to prepare for it.
you responded 8 months later! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread