5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Date Night!

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So, about two months ago I started chatting with a guy on this forum. He happened to live about an hour from me, which is cool. We found a lot of things in common. He made the most generous offer of coming to install my wheelhouse liners for me. Then a day at the rifle range. That was several weeks ago, and we’ve spent every weekend together since!

Well, tonight he’s going to meet my family, so we’re official! I met my boyfriend right here on 5thgenrams ;)

I’ve been so busy lately, I haven’t been on much. But I wanted to say that I truly enjoy this site and the cool people I’ve talked with, and the opportunities for photoshops lol. I never thought signing up would be a life changing thing, but here we are!

Love y’all!
Danielle :giggle:

ramhead

Reaction score
If it doesn't work out let me know...I'll come and take your wheel liners out and then put them back in....And take you to a cannon range (hey...had to up the game).

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just make sure we all get invited to the wedding (sorry don't mean to rush things!). Have it outdoors and we will all show up with our trucks!

Congrats to both of you. Be happy and enjoy yourselves

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just make sure we all get invited to the wedding (sorry don't mean to rush things!). Have it outdoors and we will all show up with our trucks!

Congrats to both of you. Be happy and enjoy yourselves
A little ways off, but that would be so cool!!

drstein

Reaction score
You can drive TANKS near my house...........just saying.......

Xmetal

Reaction score
So, about two months ago I started chatting with a guy on this forum. He happened to live about an hour from me, which is cool. We found a lot of things in common. He made the most generous offer of coming to install my wheelhouse liners for me. Then a day at the rifle range. That was several weeks ago, and we’ve spent every weekend together since!

Well, tonight he’s going to meet my family, so we’re official! I met my boyfriend right here on 5thgenrams ;)

I’ve been so busy lately, I haven’t been on much. But I wanted to say that I truly enjoy this site and the cool people I’ve talked with, and the opportunities for photoshops lol. I never thought signing up would be a life changing thing, but here we are!

Love y’all!

Well her family liked me! Her dad is about the coolest guy I’ve ever met. I’m already invited to go hunting in west Texas this winter.

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Love y’all!
Cool story. Enjoy yourselves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online