5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DASH COVER ABOVE GAUGE CLUSTER

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the humped dash area directly on top of the gauge cluster can be removed? Does it snap on or are there screws underneath that must be removed? I appreciate any insight that you can provide. Thank you!

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
This thread talks about removing that piece. Apparently it's secured with clips, and lifts straight up. See pics in post #20.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
This thread talks about removing that piece. Apparently it's secured with clips, and lifts straight up. See pics in post #20.
Awesome...thanks Mike! I'll post in that thread you supplied why I asked. Much appreciated my friend.

Ram53

Reaction score
Awesome...thanks Mike! I'll post in that thread you supplied why I asked. Much appreciated my friend.
Hi. Where is post #20? I want to know if the humped piece over the cluster comes off so I can fix this junk leather.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Did you click on the link in my post (#2 in this thread)? Post #20 in that thread has the pics you're looking for. Although I will say this thread is from 2020. The 2021 Limited I used to own had a HUD, and in that truck the piece over the gauge cluster was not removable. What are your truck details?

Users who are viewing this thread