5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dash Cluster Setup

zlman

Reaction score
Wait. Some models show 1/10ths of a mile in the odometer?
Mine doesn't.

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine doesn't.
You can change that in the settings, I had to do that with mine. You can also show what gear the truck is in!

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
depends on the package level

Yes, or the evic that is selected/available with that trim level. I remember the smaller 4th gen evic coudln't display the gear you were in even in manual mode where the larger one could, not sure all of the differences on these 5th gens but it sounds like showing the current gear your in isn't' an option on the small evic? Or were you referring the .1 miles thing?

tdager

Reaction score
I don't know how y'all drive with the MPG info staring you in the face. I had it for about 2 weeks before I decided to take it off the main screen. It just gave me too much anxiety to see the numbers fall when I' accelerating. :oops:
Because it helps keep my out of heavy acceleration. Makes a HUGE difference for me and my lead foot. :)

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can change that in the settings, I had to do that with mine. You can also show what gear the truck is in!
Mine doesn't.
I think I'm going to remove that setting on mine. Last time I got an oil change from my local dealer, they reported that I had 94,xxx miles, but I only had 9,xxx miles. Who ever was reading my odometer read it incorrectly, and I think it's because of the 1/10th of a mile setting was on.

I had to contact CarFax to fix that stupid mistake. Even my Uconnect app is showing that I have 94,xxx miles instead of only 9,xxx miles.

Attachments

• PXL_20220415_004034501.jpg
    PXL_20220415_004034501.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 23

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think I'm going to remove that setting on mine. Last time I got an oil change from my local dealer, they reported that I had 94,xxx miles, but I only had 9,xxx miles. Who ever was reading my odometer read it incorrectly, and I think it's because of the 1/10th of a mile setting was on.

I had to contact CarFax to fix that stupid mistake. Even my Uconnect app is showing that I have 94,xxx miles instead of only 9,xxx miles.
Damn, well that’s an annoying problem to have

Users who are viewing this thread