5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dash Cluster Setup

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think I'm going to remove that setting on mine. Last time I got an oil change from my local dealer, they reported that I had 94,xxx miles, but I only had 9,xxx miles. Who ever was reading my odometer read it incorrectly, and I think it's because of the 1/10th of a mile setting was on.

I had to contact CarFax to fix that stupid mistake. Even my Uconnect app is showing that I have 94,xxx miles instead of only 9,xxx miles.

Well you certainly want to make sure that this mistake is fixed EVERYWHERE! Otherwise, you'll be out of warranty range much sooner than anticipated.:rolleyes:

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I think I'm going to remove that setting on mine. Last time I got an oil change from my local dealer, they reported that I had 94,xxx miles, but I only had 9,xxx miles. Who ever was reading my odometer read it incorrectly, and I think it's because of the 1/10th of a mile setting was on.

I had to contact CarFax to fix that stupid mistake. Even my Uconnect app is showing that I have 94,xxx miles instead of only 9,xxx miles.
"Sorry sir, your warranty has expired."
Hopefully you won't be hearing those words because of this.

Users who are viewing this thread