5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dash and radio messed up

2019Ram64

Reaction score
Is that all on just your truck. I haven’t had any of that on mine. However the window has been tinted to help with direct sun since new

Miskeeter

Reaction score
I’m having a similar issue. Mine goes in Monday for a complete new dash and upper glove box. I also have them repairing the mode door on the defrost so my windshield will stop fogging up with the ac on.

Ram IT

Reaction score
Dear ship is ording me a new dash and looking into the radio issue, but my concern now and as long as I have this truck is well I have issues with rattling and airbag deployment.

airgas1998

Reaction score
Dear ship is ording me a new dash and looking into the radio issue, but my concern now and as long as I have this truck is well I have issues with rattling and airbag deployment.
yep certainly could..anytime you open it up that much is always a risk, but you have no choice. that is just insane what happened it's like it was 190 degs inside...

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m having a similar issue. Mine goes in Monday for a complete new dash and upper glove box. I also have them repairing the mode door on the defrost so my windshield will stop fogging up with the ac on.

Hi Miskeeter and Ram IT,
We're sorry to hear about both of your experiences. Should you need any additional assistance while working with your dealer, please send our team a private message. We would be happy to escalate a case on your behalf.
Alex
Ram Cares

john94si

Reaction score
I wonder if the windsheild tint guy applied some chemicla or alcholo when he was cleaning or squuging the windshield.. ive seen them get really sloppy and lettings it drain down the dash causing electrical issues.

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wonder if the windsheild tint guy applied some chemicla or alcholo when he was cleaning or squuging the windshield.. ive seen them get really sloppy and lettings it drain down the dash causing electrical issues.
I was thinking that as well. It looks like the window tint guy might have saturated that dash.

Users who are viewing this thread