5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

customer preferred 25z package.what is it?

ultrascott

Reaction score
just curious what the customer preferred 25z package consists of.buying a truck and it's on it

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it did have it listed. But I didn't see it this go. I must have seen it somewhere else.

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
just curious what the customer preferred 25z package consists of.buying a truck and it's on it
The way I understand it is that they are quick order packages used by the dealer when they order trucks to floor on the lot. Instead of going through and choosing options one at a time like you would on the Ram website to build a truck the dealer just orders the 25Z in my case the truck had the 25H near as I can tell the the letter matches to the trim the H being for Laramies, I'm not sure what trim the Z is for. Anyways the 25H basically adds the BUG, Level 1 equipment group, 5.7 hemi, rear wheel liners and 20 inch wheels. A little research shows the 25Z is for the bighorn. Looks like it adds the hemi, level 2 equipment group, LED lighting package and bed utility group, This is just a guess.

Last edited:

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
View attachment 6362
Does not include 20" wheels

This was right off my window sticker. They list they bucket seats in optional equipment but had the 20 inch wheels lumped in with everything under the 25H package I'm not sure which options listed below the 25H line is part of the package. Maybe the 20's are not i would think they would have been listed with the optional equipment, maybe not.

1539633750852.png

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Someone asked this questions months ago. Someone also called FCA for a real answer. They couldn't even answer it.

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No. The 25H or Z or whichever just indicates its the standard Hemi engine and the standard options that would come on the H (Laramie) or Z(Big Horn) or K(Longhorn), M(Limited) etc etc

Every additional cost option is ON TOP of the standard 25H/Z/K/M package features...
Well at least I had the letter portion correct.

Evan

Reaction score
Quick Order Package 25Z Big Horn
Engine: 5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT, Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic (8HP75), Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls *Upon selection of this pkg, the cost of powertrain components will be added*

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Mine is a 25Z Bighorn. I think its the code for Sport Package

Edit: It is a level one

Donwil

Reaction score
I am purchasing a 21 bighorn quad with the 25z quick order pkg and couldnt be more confused. The Maroney sticker says it has the standard one piece rear window yet pics clearly show a sliding middle window. However under options a sliding rear window is not mentioned. I Don know what is going on. Help me if you can.lol

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am purchasing a 21 bighorn quad with the 25z quick order pkg and couldnt be more confused. The Maroney sticker says it has the standard one piece rear window yet pics clearly show a sliding middle window. However under options a sliding rear window is not mentioned. I Don know what is going on. Help me if you can.lol

Is the picture where you see the sliding back window an actual picture of the truck, or is it just the rendering of the truck that you can get while building it on the ram site?

Either way, the most accurate information about the truck can be found on the build sheet, I would trust that over all else other than my eye balls. Which goes back to my question about if the picture you are referring to is of the actual truck or not.

If you don't have it, here's a link where you can look up the build sheet:

Users who are viewing this thread