5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CURT ECHO BLUE TOOTH BRAKE CONTROLLER...

CaptBeach

Reaction score
CURT ECHO BLUE TOOTH BRAKE CONTROLLER.....ROCKS!!!!! PERIOD...

OK...struggled to find an OEM one for the new RAM...nope...did not want to drill holes and all that crap...found a mention of the Curt Echo BT COntroller...

Just towed the Minnie Winnie 2500FL 100 miles as a new owner...HOLY COW was that easy...sure the other ones have more capability, better this or that but this thing just plain rocks and I am sure the app developers will have updates and upgrades coming along soon with more functionality and tuning soon.

20nightEdition

Reaction score
That’s good to hear there were a lot of mixed reviews I ended up getting the oem waiting for it in the mail but glad this worked for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah the mixed reviews and price made it a no-go for me. Plug popping out of the receptical while driving, feed-back into the wiring harness causing brakes on trailer to pulsate with hazard lights on, must have smartphone in hand to make changes on the fly, etc. It's a neat idea, but it's go too many shortcomings.

Users who are viewing this thread