5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Credit card that can fill 33 gallons in one transaction?

myram2019

Reaction score
New Jersey 2.49 regular. Just found out I really do have a 33 gallon tank. Pumped in 32.62 gallons. Needle was below the red line. Lol

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My just below red was 22.7 last fill. I had just gotten the big yellow Low Fuel warning... 23 gallon tank of course.

myram2019

Reaction score
My just below red was 22.7 last fill. I had just gotten the big yellow Low Fuel warning... 23 gallon tank of course.
You do mean a 26 gallon tank you have. I forgot I was low on gas and kept driving. Then I finally looked down and saw WOW that’s low. Lol

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You do mean a 26 gallon tank you have. I forgot I was low on gas and kept driving. Then I finally looked down and saw WOW that’s low. Lol

No he means 23. That’s the standard tank on eTorque models. 26 is an option and 33 is the largest.

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
cheapest ive seen on gasbuddy is 1.99 for regular somewhere in texas. BUT its texas

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Come to my neck of the woods $1.30/litre(works out to around $3.95US/gal) and that's just regular.:p;)

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
$4+ here in the Bay Area California. Not just people running this state that are fools but the voters must all be hippies in the city outnumbering everyone else. The last big vote we had included a prop to remove the gas tax that was set to expire. California voted to keep the gas tax! The prop was worded that it helps our roads stay maintained but we all know the money in misappropriated with the majority going to overpaid "consultants" that do not fix any roads but instead simply suggest pushing public transportation. I could not believe the gas tax extension passed.

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
$4+ here in the Bay Area California. Not just people running this state that are fools but the voters must all be hippies in the city outnumbering everyone else. The last big vote we had included a prop to remove the gas tax that was set to expire. California voted to keep the gas tax! The prop was worded that it helps our roads stay maintained but we all know the money in misappropriated with the majority going to overpaid "consultants" that do not fix any roads but instead simply suggest pushing public transportation. I could not believe the gas tax extension passed.
6 cent tax isnt the whole reason gas here is the highest in the nation

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
6 cent tax isnt the whole reason gas here is the highest in the nation
Definitely not the only reason why gas is the highest in the nation but still the voters did not want to lower it even a little when they had the chance.

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
3.39 for regular in sac? I was off highway 50 and saw 3.89 at best

and like others said, $75 - $100 limits are done by the pump; costco will let you get past that and their fuel is by far the least expensive these days

True statement, but Costco has a limit of $150 per transaction also :( Got to swipe 2 times for my Motorhome depending on the price but that sure beats swiping the card 5 times!

DraKhen99

Reaction score
The limits can prevent fraud when combined with a once-in-24-hours limit, like they do here. You can only use a credit/debit card once in a 24-hour period. It's caught me several times when I notice 2 of my motorcycles are low on gas and I go to fill them up. Oops.

-John

Users who are viewing this thread