5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cracked tail light

UKBrad

Reaction score
Anyone else had a cracked tail light issue? (See image) I noticed on my trip home yesterday that my driver side tail light had been struck by an object and has a nice crack in it. Sadly, it's a 2019 Laramie with Blind Spot and Cross Path detection so its quite expensive to replace. The dealer quoted $792 their price! Part number from dealer was 68262531AF which has been superseded by 68262531AG. It seems very simple to replace these so I think I'll do it myself unless there is some sort of crazy calibration required for the sensors?

The parts department guy at my local dealer actually said he had the same issue oddly enough. I've personally never had a tail light broken or damaged in any other vehicles I've owned. I've found a couple online vendors from low to mid $500's. I was hoping to get some recommendations on where to get the replacement at? I see TASCA, which I've order from in the past has it along with allmoparparts, rockauto etc...
IMG_3069.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread