5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coupons/Certificates

KryptonMan

Reaction score
Trying to get something done today with a dealer, only about $1500 from where I want to be. Anyone have any coupons or certificates that are transferrable?

4sallypat

Reaction score
Did you ask your dealer for their unused coupons ?

How about insurance company - USAA or Geico ?

Banks like PenFed ?

There was a poster named @Visualize who had a $500 cert for giveaway which I inquired but found it was for purchase/finance - not for leasing...

KryptonMan

Reaction score
Did you ask your dealer for their unused coupons ?

How about insurance company - USAA or Geico ?

Banks like PenFed ?

There was a poster named @Visualize who had a $500 cert for giveaway which I inquired but found it was for purchase/finance - not for leasing...

I signed up for the giveaway. Both the Jackson Hole Jeep Adventure and Sirius.

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FYI for those emailing me, the site that I use to generate vouchers is down. As soon as it comes back up I'll get right back to everyone who's been emailing me at my work email.
I wish I saw this a few days ago. I get friends and family but actual employee is 2k less. It’s great to see someone helping out. Great job

ltjdrb

Reaction score
Just sent you an email jamesfg. You are a true gentleman! (y)

ltjdrb

Reaction score
Trying to get something done today with a dealer, only about $1500 from where I want to be. Anyone have any coupons or certificates that are transferrable?

If you have a non-ram light duty truck currently, don’t forget about the $1,000 Truck Owner Conquest Bonus Cash.

DaYooper

Reaction score
Email me at [email protected]

I'll get you a employee pricing voucher. Bam!

Email sent. Thanks in advance.

I also have a few questions.

I've purchased 10 new GM cars/trucks over the last 30 years so this will be my first non-GM purchase. I used to use the GM family pricing program through an uncle, but the last few purchases have been negotiated prices because I ended up with better deals that way with less hassle.

How does the FCA employee pricing work compared to haggling a price with a dealer?

Is there a way to see the family pricing in advance of talking to a sales person?

Can you still apply other incentives after the employee pricing? (i.e. Cash rebate, conquest cash, PenFed coupon, etc?)

I can't find the exact truck I want at any Midwest dealer. Can I use the employee pricing to place a custom order?

Thanks.

Ezshooter

JAFO
Reaction score
Regarding EP coupons, would these help with a dealer that does high volume/ high discount already? My local dealer is giving me app $8,850 off of a $66,900 MSRP... just thought I would check.

Thanks in advance! EZ

DakotaRam

Reaction score
Not from my experience, EP price is on the invoice + all available rebates for your zip code or some dealers can beat that price but you can’t do both

CMM15

Reaction score
FYI for those emailing me, the site that I use to generate vouchers is down. As soon as it comes back up I'll get right back to everyone who's been emailing me at my work email.

Thank you in advance. Hope I can receive a voucher as well. Very nice of you to help out.

KryptonMan

Reaction score
Has anyone here signed up for PENFED got the certificate without having ties to the military or government or anything on the 1st screen? What did you fill in in order get approved?

Users who are viewing this thread