5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could This Be What The 2024 Ram 1500 BEV Will Look Like?

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Could This Be What The 2024 Ram 1500 BEV Will Look Like?​

Digital Artist Transforms TRX Into Next-Generation Ram 1500 BEV...​

1645675787131.png

Love it or hate it, the automotive industry has embraced electrification to combat the global upshift in emission restrictions. The Ram Truck brand has made it no secret that it plans to enter the electrified pickup truck market by 2024, with its upcoming Ram 1500 BEV or battery-electric vehicle. The American automaker has also said, that the Ram 1500 BEV will be accompanied by a new Range Electric Paradigm Breaker (REPB) model. The REPB will feature everything from the BEV truck but will have an internal combustion engine (ICE) on board to help recharge that system to extended the vehicle’s range and cut down on recharge times.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
OP’s image looks like the ̶A̶v̶a̶l̶a̶n̶c̶h̶e̶ ̶ Silverado EV. It’s the mullet of trucks.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can see the masses become more and more accepting of EV's with the fuel prices continuing to rise. It won't be out of choice, but out of necessity. Those who can afford to continue to buy gas or diesel will continue to do so. I'm not so stubborn that I wouldn't consider a true hybrid electric to use for my work commute. But I'd really have to like how it looks. Most are pretty ugly to me. But I'll hang onto my ICE powered truck for as long as I can.

BmoreStew

Reaction score
I like what ford did with their ev truck... I don't really care what they do with the front end, but I hope manufacturers leave the bed alone.

LOVE the addition of the onboard ICE generator... I've got nothing against electric, just can't tow long distance with it. I've got 2 young boys and there's no way I'm adding 2-4 hours of charging to what should be a 5 hour trip.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hopefully Ram doesn't follow Chevy's lead and come out with an electric Avalanche.

It appears the artist thinks Ram is going to replace the sideview mirrors with cameras.
agree, I hate the avalanche look. that is the reason that has kept me from getting a roll/sport bar. it just reminds me so much of the avalanche look

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not sure why GM put the Silverado name on an Avalanch body, It is clearly an Avalanch not a Silverado.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
agree, I hate the avalanche look. that is the reason that has kept me from getting a roll/sport bar. it just reminds me so much of the avalanche look
Yeah, that RamBar is hideous. I can't believe it's an $800 option. I wouldn't give you $80 for it. 🤣

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like what ford did with their ev truck... I don't really care what they do with the front end, but I hope manufacturers leave the bed alone.

LOVE the addition of the onboard ICE generator... I've got nothing against electric, just can't tow long distance with it. I've got 2 young boys and there's no way I'm adding 2-4 hours of charging to what should be a 5 hour trip.
I heard the rivian is putting some terrible towing numbers. Lets see how the ford does. I think its gonna take time for ev's to be a good option for towing

Users who are viewing this thread