5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corsa exhaust

Redwings1391

Reaction score
Best online price and place to get Corsa exhaust and res delete?

Dave2020Limited

Reaction score
I've been looking for the cat back corsa sport exhaust for my 2020 limited. The kit wherever I look,the prices seem the same,around 1,350. The charge a little more depending on what tips you want. Black,chrome, or gun metal. But install looks like a breeze. All bolt on,no welding or cutting needed.

SaInTzNYaNkZ

Reaction score
You sure that website is right???
I was off a bit, the regular chrome tips are $1080 and the black are $1120. Sorry. I thought I had the black tips selected when I looked but ya its right , go to the website. trust me I have looked everywhere and normally with the black tips the corsa is like 1250 to 1300. part # and everything is exact for the price and exhaust I told you. Im still trying to decide because I can get the Borla Atak for $897 with black tips and it sounds great! im trying to justfy spending another $260 on the Corsa

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I was off a bit, the regular chrome tips are $1080 and the black are $1120. Sorry. I thought I had the black tips selected when I looked but ya its right , go to the website. trust me I have looked everywhere and normally with the black tips the corsa is like 1250 to 1300. part # and everything is exact for the price and exhaust I told you. Im still trying to decide because I can get the Borla Atak for $897 with black tips and it sounds great! im trying to justfy spending another $260 on the Corsa
The website you stated is a bad address. That’s what I was trying to tell you.

Bwsteg

Reaction score
Has anyone installed this corsa sport exhaust with the factory bed step on the rear driver side?

Users who are viewing this thread