5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Console Safe Options

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I have the Mopar one in my Laramie. I lock my pistol and extra magazines in it and it works well with plenty of room.

I don't how different the Limited console is, so not sure if the Laramie safe fits both.
The Limited and Longhorn have deeper sliding sections, so there is less room beneath that section for those models.

N7GZN

Reaction score
If I remove the sliding tray the larger safe fits, but I loose the cupholders in the console doing so. I think the trims other than limited and longhorn have the cupholders in the lid.

DEG

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How much stuff you keep in your center console? I mean, I like the amount of available space, but even with the factory locking safe installed, I've never said, man I wish I had that space back.

The factory locking safe will not fit my center console because it is smaller than the console it is designed to fit. My console won't hold much until the sliding function is unusable.

Certainly wouldn't want something under the seat tht can cause issues with the power seats

Since my rear seats are not powered that's not an issue.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The factory locking safe will not fit my center console because it is smaller than the console it is designed to fit. My console won't hold much until the sliding function is unusable.

Since my rear seats are not powered that's not an issue.
Overlooked that it was rear seat

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
If I remove the sliding tray the larger safe fits, but I loose the cupholders in the console doing so. I think the trims other than limited and longhorn have the cupholders in the lid.
Yes, they do. But they don't have lids that flip up and cover them. I believe it's the lid that makes the tray deeper.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone is interested I have a ConsoleVault part number 1093-3D for sale, as I have sold my truck. My safe has the 3 digit combination lock and is in like new condition. Includes hardware and instructions. $200 plus shipping or if anyone is in northern Virginia they can pick it up/we can work something out.
If you’re posting something for sale, you’ll need to comply with forum rules. Including a picture of the item that includes a handwritten note containing your username, date, and forum name.
And I would suggest creating a thread on the buy/sell/trade forum.

TDP154

Reaction score
If you’re posting something for sale, you’ll need to comply with forum rules. Including a picture of the item that includes a handwritten note containing your username, date, and forum name.
And I would suggest creating a thread on the buy/sell/trade forum.
My apologies

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online