5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Configuration Tool is Maddening

iamtheav8r

Reaction score
Can someone in the know tell me why the Configuration Tool will not allow the following configuration:

2020 Laramie Quad Cab 4x2
5.7L (not the eTorque)
33 Gal Tank
Anti-Spin Diff
Laramie Level 2 Equipment Group
Night Edition

I keep getting kicked back to the 6 cyl. Or it drops the 8.4" screen with Nav. Or it drops the 33 gal tank.

What am I missing?
I had similar, weird issues. I'd change paint color and it would change the engine choice. Add different wheels and the paint color would change or the painted bumpers would go back to chrome.

I gave up.

2slow95vert

Reaction score
You can't get the level 2 with the regular hemi right now. I've wanted to order one for about a month, but can't. You also can't get the reg hemi in a Limited or Longhorn right now either. I hope this changes soon so I can order a truck otherwise I'll be checking out a Tundra

iamtheav8r

Reaction score
You can't get the level 2 with the regular hemi right now. I've wanted to order one for about a month, but can't. You also can't get the reg hemi in a Limited or Longhorn right now either. I hope this changes soon so I can order a truck otherwise I'll be checking out a Tundra
I suspect you're going to see the E-Torque become standard in all trim levels...not go away.

Users who are viewing this thread