5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Compatible Year Replacement Door For 2019 Tradesman Classic

Cblocker

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Tradesman Quad Cab that needs the rear driver's side door replaced. I punched a hole through the skin and have it patched with Bondo and sealed at the moment, but need a permanent fix. Replacing the door at a shop is $2.5k+, doing the job myself would also be $1.5k+ in material as I do not have the equipment or skill to just replace the skin alone. Essentially, it's going to cost a pretty penny regardless of whether I do it myself or not. With that in mind, I plan on searching salvage yards to just replace the entire door altogether. Obviously, my best option is another 2019, but are the doors of the newer year models compatible with all 5th Gens? If I can get a 2022 door, for example, to fit just fine, then my options would expand quite a lot and make the search MUCH easier. If any of y'all have any advice, it would be much appreciated. Thank you!1000021069.jpg

The classic is the same from 2009 til present.

The 2019 and Newer 5th gens are a completely different truck.

So, yes a 2022 will fit...but it has to be from a classic.

A 2022 with the new body style will not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back