5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comparing 2019 Laramie to a 2019 Limited

AtlasRam1500

Reaction score
I traded in my 2019 Laramie crew 4x4 orp for a 2019 limited crew 4x4 w/air sup.
do to my truck was in a accident and the repair that was done was excellent i still had feeling truck was not right or was it. 18k in repairs. i wish insurance would have totalled it,
now for comparing my two truck. i use a 1-5 scale as 5 the best

Laramie vs Limited
5 ride 4.7 i felt like the no air did a little better but this is over parking lot bump. they are almost an equal in ride
3.5 interior 5.0 The interior in the limited is the best leather all over. Seats feel alot better support. Steering wheel better
5.0 LED Lights Head 5.0 Cannot tell the different in the two. seems the same . but the limited is suppose to be better.
4.0 8.4 VS 12IN 4.5 the 12in is nice for looks but for me it not worth. plus it seems a little bit slower .and if you use carplay 8.4 did ever did everything i need it to do
overall im happy with both trucks. I think i got a good deal on the Limited at $47k. but if i did it again a new laramie would have been just as good. to bad they don;t off the upgrade leather seat in the Laramie it would be the way to go . to me i did go with the Rambox this time love those boxes. time for mods

Attachments

• limited.jpg
    limited.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1331.JPG
    IMG_1331.JPG
    189.7 KB · Views: 64

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of the wreck, glad you like the limited. The interior is what sold us when comparing the two.

VinnyRam

Reaction score
The Limited has a beefier steering wheel?

What do you do to or with your steering wheel that it needs to be beefier?
Yes the Limited steering wheel feels much thicker in my hands and I don't have large hands. I think it's because of the wood trim.

Users who are viewing this thread