5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comma.ai

jdh208

Reaction score
For anyone that's looking at this post, know that it'll take about an hour to read from page one up to here. Pretty good stuff, save for a light comms error courtesy of the lack of physical observation of others while posting.

@vincentw56 could I get one of those lovely Discord invites?

2020 2500 Mega Cab Cummins with a Comma 3x running basic SunnyPilot and loving it. Far from perfect, but sounds like some of the other forks out there provide improvements in all the right directions, most notably steer to zero.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
For anyone that's looking at this post, know that it'll take about an hour to read from page one up to here. Pretty good stuff, save for a light comms error courtesy of the lack of physical observation of others while posting.

@vincentw56 could I get one of those lovely Discord invites?

2020 2500 Mega Cab Cummins with a Comma 3x running basic SunnyPilot and loving it. Far from perfect, but sounds like some of the other forks out there provide improvements in all the right directions, most notably steer to zero.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
This is what I am running now on SP release-c3 and is doing okay.
Trucks info in my sig.
.30 and 2.5

1711486703054.png

dev-nicki-minaj drove WAY better with .20 frication and 2.5 lat accell. Have been considering going all the way back to that build tbh.

hessclark

Reaction score
New Comma 3X owner here and loving it.. Currently running Sunnypilot with the certified herbalist v2 model. It works surprisingly well.

@vincentw56 can I get an invite to the Discord? Would love to figure out how to enable the speed control on my Ram. Other than that, it is working great.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
New Comma 3X owner here and loving it.. Currently running Sunnypilot with the certified herbalist v2 model. It works surprisingly well.

@vincentw56 can I get an invite to the Discord? Would love to figure out how to enable the speed control on my Ram. Other than that, it is working great.

Users who are viewing this thread