5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coming Home!

ChrisW74

Reaction score
Hey all Chris here I live in Lawton OK and work for the Department of the Army I'm currently deployed in support of US troops abroad. I am close to coming home soon and also taking delivery of a new Ram I ordered while here. This won't be my first Ram but it has been a few years. I currently drive a 2008 Chevy Trailblazer. Love to fish, hunt, and do bbq competitions. Looking forward to towing my bbq rig around with my new truck soon.

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Welcome to 5thGenRams forum and thanks for your service. Glad to have you here!

ChrisW74

Reaction score
It's loaded on the TRAIN finally it's going to beat me home. Getting really excited to be home soon and pick her up.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! Post some photos when you get your new Ram. Meanwhile, stay safe.

ChrisW74

Reaction score
Tell your boy congrats and thank you for me. It's nice to see the younger generation still serving to serve. My son went to Ft. Jackson last year for BCT and 42A. #HOOAH!

ChrisW74

Reaction score
My truck has been delivered to it's US Destination! Now I just need to do the same. I'm going to see if I can move my delivery date up some.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Will be just in time for bbq season! We expect lots of pics.

Thanks to you and the younger generation just starting their service. It is greatly appreciated and needed. We are all with you.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 60 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

ChrisW74

Reaction score
Took a couple pics the other day at Medicine Bluffs on Fort Sill, OK. No lift just stock air suspension, raised to Off Road 2. Trex.jpg trex1.jpg trex2.jpg trex3.jpg

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
welcome home!

how do you like that RAMBOX?
I'm still waiting for my order to go through but wanted that -- my local dealers didn't have any on the lot for me to dig through.

silver64

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the community. Show us some pics of your new truck with that bbq setup! It makes me hungry just thinking about it!!!!!!:D

ChrisW74

Reaction score
welcome home!

how do you like that RAMBOX?
I'm still waiting for my order to go through but wanted that -- my local dealers didn't have any on the lot for me to dig through.
I love them so far I they have quite a bit of room for the size and it keeps things out of the bed and the cab and locked up.

ChrisW74

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the community. Show us some pics of your new truck with that bbq setup! It makes me hungry just thinking about it!!!!!!:D
Here you go Silver its a small pit but we are in the process of building a bigger one and this one will be installed on that trailer as well. My wife likes to cook too so we'll have two pits on the new trailer.

Attachments

• BBQT.jpg
    BBQT.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 7

silver64

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here you go Silver its a small pit but we are in the process of building a bigger one and this one will be installed on that trailer as well. My wife likes to cook too so we'll have two pits on the new trailer.
Sweet i hope you guys have a blast at the competitions

Users who are viewing this thread