5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cluster "Off Road" Status Page question?

tom318

Reaction score
I happen to have the "Off Road" page selected on my cluster screen the other day and I noticed that when I drive straight, all the axles are grey/white on the screen. When I turn left or right, they all change to yellow/gold. Anyone know what that's about, manual doesn't really clarify. I know its all actually useless but I was just curious what they are even trying to display with that. Truck was in 2wd. I DO NOT have the off road group, just a rear locker. IMG_5458.jpg IMG_5457.jpg

HydroRebel

Reaction score
Sorry I can't answer your question but I'm curious did the off-road pages come standard on your truck or did you enable them with AlfaOBD?

Awood05

Reaction score
I posed the same question to the ‘Off Roading’ forum. Nothing other than it indicates when you are turning.

Doesn’t make much sense to me since the steering indicator and even the front wheels in the graphic show wheel position. Like you, I did not find anything in the manual and I do not have the Off Road Pages in my 12” UConnect.

tom318

Reaction score
Sorry I can't answer your question but I'm curious did the off-road pages come standard on your truck or did you enable them with AlfaOBD?
They came standard on my cluster. I never looked to see if I have any additional pages/info on my apps on my 8.4 NAV system. Ill check later today.

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
..nice, I have the ORP, but that screen is no where to be found. Wonder if it's a 2021 thing.

Ford has had a screen just like that since atleast 2012.

Ramjeep

Reaction score
yup it's a 2021 thing. Even though I heard we might get it for earlier models like they did for the Wrangler. I highly doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread