5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cluster color off on bottom half

itsrname2

Reaction score
HI, I did a search but did not find anything on here that listed this issue. At the halfway point on my cluster, it is a darker almost yellow color than the white above it. I took it to the dealer since I have the lifetime warranty but they are saying it is normal and he went and check other trucks and they are all the same. So let me know if yours is the same, please? Maybe someone from RAM is on here to monitor this post @RamCares as well so we can get this issue fixed.

It does not matter what the speed is, even at zero it is the same.

IMG_1613.jpg

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Looks like a color effect on the numbers to me. I'll have to look at mine. Can you change the theme?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

BNeal

Reaction score
Yes. It's supposed to look like a metallic reflection. Change themes and it will go away.

Look closely and you'll see the hard line through the center as if it were reflecting off something. Then look at the bottom one - different theme, no refelction.

Dash1.jpg Dash2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread