5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clinched widebody kit

puddingstomp

Reaction score
Anyone else seen the posts on Instagram by the fender flare company Clinched? Granted they are renders, but they've confirmed they're working on this kit and it will be available soon™. I dm'd them and they also confirmed it will fit all trim levels.

I can't decide if I love it or hate it honestly. My plan is to install the 3/5 lowering kit from IHC once they get the 4x4 kit completed and ready for sale. It would be hard to start drilling into a $70k+ truck but I've never been able to leave a vehicle stock.

ll8tuGv.png

jMtSec7.png

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’d like it a lot more if there were no rivet holes and it employed some kind of hidden hardware. Widebody kits that are not molded into the fenders never look that great in person.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’d like it a lot more if there were no rivet holes and it employed some kind of hidden hardware. Widebody kits that are not molded into the fenders never look that great in person.
This^ If they did it like Vicrez does for the Challenger widebody kit then it would look way better.

Users who are viewing this thread