5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clear Coat Bubbling

H

howiedoin!!

I my previous truck, not my RAM, there was a long paint run on the edge of the driver's door. Luckily it was just clear and they were able to wet sand it down.

The color is usually flat and the clear over it is what gives it the shine, usually the runs are just excess clear that can be polished down. Hopefully that's the case for your door and it won't require any paintwork.
They said need to be repainted is actually excess seamer that was never removed. I’m really disappointed I don’t wont a repainted truck that’s brand new

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
They said need to be repainted is actually excess seamer that was never removed. I’m really disappointed I don’t wont a repainted truck that’s brand new

Speak with the dealer about this, I know of one other person on this forum that needed a respray and they switched out his truck. He had only a few hundred miles.

H

howiedoin!!

Speak with the dealer about this, I know of one other person on this forum that needed a respray and they switched out his truck. He had only a few hundred miles.
I already have a case manager. They trying to to get me to agree to oil changes I told them they are crazy.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I already have a case manager. They trying to to get me to agree to oil changes I told them they are crazy.

Yup, keep on it, you don't spend this kind of money on a new vehicle to have to repaint it before your first oil change.

Ramalama

Reaction score
From what I can see FCA is full of BS like this chick who keeps responding like shes on it. Not 1 call not even a case manager.

Users who are viewing this thread