5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cleaning Touchscreen

Craftman

Reaction score
So far from what I am reading is to use a microfiber cloth with water, as Ickabod is suggesting.

That image is after four days of ownership of the vehicle. From some angles, the screen looks clean, But if you get the light at the right angle it looks like hell.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Best product I've found after all these years is Pledge multi-surface. Get mine at home depot every time I stop by there.
Amazing product, gets rid of all smudges and it is screen friendly (specially good on easy to scratch instrument cluster screen cover.
I also use it on interior trim and interior glass. Apply with microfiber and wipe off.

Pledge Multi Purpose Home Depot

warvet

Reaction score
Man grab a microfiber eye glass cloth and that's all you need. I have like 10 of them cuz they are the same cloths used to clean guitars with so we don't scratch the finish.

But looking at your screen...........409? Just kidding!!

GoMango16

Reaction score
Usually they include a cloth to clean the screen in the info bag you get with the truck.....

Users who are viewing this thread