5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrysler Affiliate Rewards- anyone purchased through this?

mxracer32

Reaction score
My company offers the Chrysler affiliate rewards program. We are a large utility company in the southeast and get many discounts/advantages and this is one of them. I have to obtain a control code via my HR dept and go to a dealership with it and my company ID. once they confirm the control code, i am given special pricing at a pre-negotiated amount which I am told is 1% below dealer invoice. I tend to get confused on the MSRP, dealer invoice, factory invoice, dealer pricing jargon. I also HATE going to dealerships. They take your name and number and never stop calling! I'm looking to buy a truck in the next few months. currently in a 2004 Nissan Titan LE that has 226k miles that has given me zero trouble. i am stuck between getting another or the new ram and would love to get some pricing ideas based on this rewards program if anyone has used it, without yet setting foot in a dealership. Trying to do my research now so I'm not rushed when it comes time to pull the trigger. Thanks for any help/input.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My company offers the Chrysler affiliate rewards program. We are a large utility company in the southeast and get many discounts/advantages and this is one of them. I have to obtain a control code via my HR dept and go to a dealership with it and my company ID. once they confirm the control code, i am given special pricing at a pre-negotiated amount which I am told is 1% below dealer invoice. I tend to get confused on the MSRP, dealer invoice, factory invoice, dealer pricing jargon. I also HATE going to dealerships. They take your name and number and never stop calling! I'm looking to buy a truck in the next few months. currently in a 2004 Nissan Titan LE that has 226k miles that has given me zero trouble. i am stuck between getting another or the new ram and would love to get some pricing ideas based on this rewards program if anyone has used it, without yet setting foot in a dealership. Trying to do my research now so I'm not rushed when it comes time to pull the trigger. Thanks for any help/input.

I used it when I bought my Ram. 1% under invoice + any applicable incentives. The only thing I had to watch for is my trade in, where they tried to low ball me...negotiated this.

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I used it when I bought my Limited in September. My wife's company offers it for a number of manufacturers. It definitely saved me a few thousand and with all the other incentives I paid about 10,000 under sticker.

mxracer32

Reaction score
I guess i should expect around the same then? I have my eye on a WELL equipped laramie. sticker shock, i mean price is 63K. wonder if i could get it for around 50 OTD with incentives/and the affiliate program.

1543590346703.png

Attachments

• 1543590284983.png
    1543590284983.png
    420.6 KB · Views: 3

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I guess i should expect around the same then? I have my eye on a WELL equipped laramie. sticker shock, i mean price is 63K. wonder if i could get it for around 50 OTD with incentives/and the affiliate program.

View attachment 9358

Are you looking to order or buy off the lot?

Off the lot just ask to see the Affiliate rewards price...its listed on their sheet, then it would just be whatever incentives are available. I'm not sure of current incentives but I think 13K off using affiliate and incentives is asking too much. I think with the Affiliate and current incentives when I bought mine (which was only like a $1000), I got about 8K off sticker on my Limited, which was over $65K.

You're going to need to negotiate not using the Affliate if you trying to get it down to 50K.

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score

View attachment 9358
My sticker was $67,000. I paid $57 and change. Affiliate was a few grand I recall and they applied a bunch of other incentives. I paid cash too so that helped with the price negotiation.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I used it on my special order. Dealer didn't blink or even ask for any proof. I just told them I had it and expected to have to break out the control number, etc. at closing but they never even brought it up. Assuming not everyone here lied about the price they paid you can get a lower price through intense haggling. On the other hand, if you feel like affiliate is a good price and hate dealing with dealers, use it and you're locked in at a fair price.

mxracer32

Reaction score
I’d buy one from the lot if the setup was what I’m looking for. My hiccup
Is if I’m paying this much for a vehicle (still seems outrageous to me for a pickup) then I want it to be 100% what I want.

I was going to buy in Febuary-ish but I’m hearing there might be some insane incentives coming for December?

Users who are viewing this thread