5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Choosing Exhaust

InTheClouds

Reaction score
I know there are countless threads on exhaust and everyone says it is too hard to tell the difference on YouTube. I have found 3 options I'm looking at and want anyone's opinions only which fit this criteria. If you have the B2 or Borla or whatever else, I'm not interested. I am going to get rid of the resonators as well. I'd like to get something with a smoother sound and not raspy popping. Here is what I'm looking at for muffler replacement:

Flowmaster Super 10 - Seems loud but not obnoxious, deep, and has a nice tone on acceleration when driving off.
Flowmaster Super 44 - Seems mild, very deep, a smooth rumble, but seems a little constrained when driving off. I do however love the idle and low RPM sound of this muffler.
Carven TR or R - Seems mildly loud, somewhere between the Flowmaster Super 44 and 10, and is slightly aggressive.

If you have any of these without resonators, how do you like the sound? Do you have a video posted somewhere? How is your drone? Is the in cab sound ridiculously loud?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread