5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chevy guy is a proud new Ram guy

burntomaro

Reaction score
Dad helped build Chevy S-10s and Sonomas and made me a Chevy guy. Had been looking at new Silverado but was turned off by the lack luster interior (pops and bil have a 2019 Silverado). Started looking into the new Ram and decided to pull the trigger on Thursday. Now the proud owner of a 2020 Lonestar Night Edition in Billet Silver with premium lighting and audio. Running boards and tonneau cover are already on the way. Can’t wait to sink too much money in this truck.

Cheers from Texas :cool:

8F57BA95-9EE8-4465-B822-EF4477FC37E7.jpeg

Attachments

• 9C4F8C4D-CCA1-435A-BFFF-A8A18BDBDDB5.jpeg
    9C4F8C4D-CCA1-435A-BFFF-A8A18BDBDDB5.jpeg
    219 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

burntomaro

Reaction score
Welcome to the board and congrats!

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Thanks for the info! Every1 loves free money :geek:

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
Welcome from another Texan. Have always owned GM and decided to go Ram this time and it was the best move i made!

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Family Feud...
It’s nice choice of color and truck though!

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your new 2020 Ram. Billet Silver is a nice color. I have it on my Durango SRT and on the bottom portion of my Ram! (y)

Goody

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome. Have factory running boards on my Rebel, wife's requirement for a 4x4 purchase ;). Will soon be adding the Line-X treatment to the box. Test drove the Silverado LTZ too and the Ram interior puts that to shame in many ways. I did give up some features going with the Rebel I chose to buy but am very happy thus far :D.

barr0208

Reaction score
Dad helped build Chevy S-10s and Sonomas and made me a Chevy guy. Had been looking at new Silverado but was turned off by the lack luster interior (pops and bil have a 2019 Silverado). Started looking into the new Ram and decided to pull the trigger on Thursday. Now the proud owner of a 2020 Lonestar Night Edition in Billet Silver with premium lighting and audio. Running boards and tonneau cover are already on the way. Can’t wait to sink too much money in this truck.

Cheers from Texas :cool:

View attachment 43333
that is one sweet ride welcome to the club.(used to be a gmc guy)

Users who are viewing this thread