5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheers to four years

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats my friend. Me too. However, it is mileage not time. Go here and get setup and it will tell you when to service everything. It will record all of your dealer work automatically and you can manually upload any addtional work. It has your whole build and owners manual on it. A great app.Owner Vehicle Dashboard | Official Mopar® Site

Last edited:

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've had my 19 Rebel for four years now and curious if I should do any extra maintenance to her like change diff fluid or pump some grease into fittings.
If you have grease zero fittings and haven't added any grease to them, you are already behind on maintenance. You should be greasing those areas at least every oil change. But I don't know if any factory installed grease zerts on these trucks.

Most maintenance is tracked by mileage. Referr to the service schedule in your owners manual. But transmission should be done at 60k miles, even though owners manual says its lifetime fill

LITTLEREBEL

Reaction score
Congrats my friend. Me too. However, it is mileage not time. Go here and get setup and it will tell you when to service everything. It will record all of your dealer work automatically and you can manually upload any addtional work. It has your whole build and owners manual on it. A great app.Owner Vehicle Dashboard | Official Mopar® Site

Thanks. Looks like I was already signed up and everything looks good.

TheWaterman83

Reaction score
Congrats I'm on my 4th year almost exactly right now as well.

By now you definitely should have done:

- T-case fluid change/inspection
- Front diff oil change/inspection
- Rear diff oil change/inspection

You are probably right around the need for:

- ZF Trans pan/filter/fluid change if at about 60k

I cannot confirm the grease fittings.

LITTLEREBEL

Reaction score
Congrats I'm on my 4th year almost exactly right now as well.

By now you definitely should have done:

- T-case fluid change/inspection
- Front diff oil change/inspection
- Rear diff oil change/inspection

You are probably right around the need for:

- ZF Trans pan/filter/fluid change if at about 60k

I cannot confirm the grease fittings.
Dealership changes the oil, so I wonder if they have checked. If not, I can replace the fluids myself.
I'm at 62k miles, so i might knock this out this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread