5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

changing odometer from kilometers to miles?

Randy L

Reaction score
Cannot figure out how to get odometer back to miles from reading kilometer? Also all my temperatures are reading Celsius...speedo reads mph! I have gone thru all settings on steering wheel,what am I missing? Thank you in advance,Randy

Mason1217

Reaction score
Didn’t your truck come with an owners manual??? It’s in the settings of the Uconnect somewhere, check the manual or just go hunting around. Maybe under the display section of uconnect settings?

Redrider

Reaction score
You should be able to correct this by going into settings and making changes. I noticed last night while driving, I must have bumped something which changed speed from mph to kmh, found that all I had to do was hit “okay” on left side of steering wheel to change that back. For, that was the only thing that had changed to metric.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Correct, when the screen setup display is set on the speedometer just hit the ok button on left side of steering wheel to go back and forth from mph to kph like Redrider mentioned, very simple. Sometimes I accidentally bump it as well.

S

Smashy71

Just do it from your steering wheel. Takes 5 seconds.

Creep0321

Reaction score
I think the one on steering wheel, only changes speedometer? Where uconnect changes trip/odometer etc? Maybe?

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Cannot figure out how to get odometer back to miles from reading kilometer? Also all my temperatures are reading Celsius...speedo reads mph! I have gone thru all settings on steering wheel,what am I missing? Thank you in advance,Randy

Uconnect settings menu look for Units...select US

knightro84

Reaction score
I think the one on steering wheel, only changes speedometer? Where uconnect changes trip/odometer etc? Maybe?

This is correct. The uConnect setting will change the odometer back and also change the temp back to Fahrenheit.

Randy L

Reaction score
Thank you all for the replys,big help! Like knitro84 said it's in the uconnect under units. Thank you!

Scott450

Reaction score
OP is correct I have my speed set to KM/H and the average fuel economy is set to MPG. One would think when you set KM/H all readings would be in metric and vice versa if it is in imperial. Also Uconnect health status does not work with the 12" screen the only think you can do on uconnect with 12" screens is remote start/lock and unlock

Users who are viewing this thread