5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changes to factory order

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi @nc_beagle - do you know the “dealer name” for Mark Dodge. I am trying to track my order on the RAM website that was put in on Oct 11 for a 2023 RAM.

Trying to figure out if I can still add the inverter into my build as well as the factory running boards. The dealer said it’ll take about a week or two to hear back from factory and just curious where I order stands one week later and the likely hood of factory honoring my request to add those options.

Just worried more about the inverter option and not sure if it’s part of the main wiring harness if that was already made. Look forward to hear back.

Ryan
Sorry I don't know. I didn't even know you could track on the Ram website.

But as was said if 2023 production hasn't started, surely you can make a change.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Hi @nc_beagle - do you know the “dealer name” for Mark Dodge. I am trying to track my order on the RAM website that was put in on Oct 11 for a 2023 RAM.

Trying to figure out if I can still add the inverter into my build as well as the factory running boards. The dealer said it’ll take about a week or two to hear back from factory and just curious where I order stands one week later and the likely hood of factory honoring my request to add those options.

Just worried more about the inverter option and not sure if it’s part of the main wiring harness if that was already made. Look forward to hear back.

Ryan
the dealer name is mark dodge

did you order a my2023?
production does not start until nov 15, 2022
but I do not believe you can make any changes if a vin has been issued
at least I could not when I ordered and my dealer input it incorrect
i had to order another truck

LA RAMS

Reaction score
Sorry I don't know. I didn't even know you could track on the Ram website.

But as was said if 2023 production hasn't started, surely you can make a change.
Yes, I ordered a 2023. Thank you for your quick response. Feel a lot better knowing production hasn’t started yet. :) Ryan

LA RAMS

Reaction score
I made changes after my vin was issued.
I just want to add the factory running boards and the 120v/400w inverter. Hope I can make that simple change. It’s an addition $1k on the MSRP. Hope the dealer is willing to work on my behalf and also make a few extra bucks while doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread