5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ceramic Tint

Cattail cruncher

Reaction score
Looks dope. Im going 15% on fronts legal limit here I want good visibilitygoing ceramic also.

Pertzbro

Reaction score
Photos make it look more opaque than it is in person. Pictures taken at 3:30 on a clear day in Texas with the sun slightly West of being directly overhead.

5% Front / 15% Rear / 5% Back Glass / 30% Sunroof

View attachment 1557

View attachment 1559

@alwi228, here's a photo of the sunroof at 30% and the amount of light it lets in. You can see the 5% in the front and 15% in the rear match each other fairly close from the inside looking out.

View attachment 1556

One trying to show you the difference between 5% an 15% in the back/rear. The contrast is a little starker than in real life, but it gets the point across.

View attachment 1560
You still like the 30% on the sunroof? There is very little difference in heat blocking between 50% and 30% and cant decide - this is for Llumar CTX ceramic line. I figure 50% and if i want it darker i can just close the shade. is 30% on the roof too dark?

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You still like the 30% on the sunroof? There is very little difference in heat blocking between 50% and 30% and cant decide - this is for Llumar CTX ceramic line. I figure 50% and if i want it darker i can just close the shade. is 30% on the roof too dark?
Not the same guy, but I have 35% on my sunroof. Definitely not too dark and still lets in plenty of light. I only have 35% on the front windows though.

Users who are viewing this thread