5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Florida Ram Event?

BennySuave7

Reaction score
I was on my way home from riding in CWMA and I saw a Rebel and a 3500 dually both hauling Ram branded trailers. They were on 98 heading north. Does anyone know of any events going on?

Cannonball

Reaction score
Not
I was on my way home from riding in CWMA and I saw a Rebel and a 3500 dually both hauling Ram branded trailers. They were on 98 heading north. Does anyone know of any events going on?
Not sure on what side of Orlando you were on but the Tampa Auto show just finished up, maybe they were heading up to pick up the trucks.

BennySuave7

Reaction score
Not

Not sure on what side of Orlando you were on but the Tampa Auto show just finished up, maybe they were heading up to pick up the trucks.

That could be it. But the section of 98 I was on didn’t really make sense. Near Dade City.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, FCA was at Tampa for auto show. Didn't hear of anything making news, 7 weeks 4 days til NAIAS

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Next they are on to the LA auto show on Nov. 30th. The Jeep Gladiator will be the big news there.

knightro84

Reaction score
Are you talking about Croom or Citrus WMA? I know there was a wreck on 75 yesterday that shut down some lanes, so maybe they took a detour? The Central Florida auto show is this coming weekend, so maybe they were on 98 to get up to 50 instead of taking I-4, which is typically always a disaster traffic wise.

Users who are viewing this thread