5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center Console Toggle Switches

AnthroMoto

Reaction score
Without the air suspension, there is a blank-off plate that covers the switch location closest to the driver. Has anyone found an aftermarket switch that matches the others and would go in that location? I am interested in putting in a switch to control additional lighting like the Dual 6-inch LED Grill Light Kit from Rough Country and/or the RAM 20-inch LED hidden light bar from Rough Country. Has anyone found a good quality aftermarket switch block that integrates nicely into the interior? img_8342_3.jpg

duke2001

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Without the air suspension, there is a blank-off plate that covers the switch location closest to the driver. Has anyone found an aftermarket switch that matches the others and would go in that location? I am interested in putting in a switch to control additional lighting like the Dual 6-inch LED Grill Light Kit from Rough Country and/or the RAM 20-inch LED hidden light bar from Rough Country. Has anyone found a good quality aftermarket switch block that integrates nicely into the interior? View attachment 17161
Have you checked into just purchasing the same toggle switch from your dealer's parts department. I am guessing, but you should be able to adapt it to your needed "on/off" function. I tried to look it up online with no success, but the parts department should be able to get it for you. Upside, it would match everything else, downside, (always is one), probably expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread