5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center console phone holder pad removal/replacement?

rubrduk

Reaction score
I was installing the brake controller and had the sides of the console protected but did not realize I was gouging the rubber phone holder pad before I had done the damage.

How do you remove it to replace it? Can it be removed without completely removing the console?

Attachments

• IMG_0146.JPG
    IMG_0146.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 182

RHCan

USAF Retired Vet
Site Supporter
Reaction score
All I can find right now is the wireless charger but you can check with Moparwholesaleparts.com
You can add to your truck or pay close to the same for non wireless cover. I installed myself on my 2019 to wireless charger. My limited came with it.

Attachments

• EB1DA535-DAFD-4DEB-8AB4-0C5D26D75757.png
    EB1DA535-DAFD-4DEB-8AB4-0C5D26D75757.png
    284.2 KB · Views: 128

RHCan

USAF Retired Vet
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Try to get a black rubber cleaner if you want to try and save some money. I recently threw my old one in the trash otherwise I would have let you have for free.

rubrduk

Reaction score
Try to get a black rubber cleaner if you want to try and save some money. I recently threw my old one in the trash otherwise I would have let you have for free.
I'll give it a shot

Usually i'm good about protecting the parts and trim, but this one got me

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
any idea what it's called or even a part number so I can find a replacement?
I might like to have the old part if you replace it, and if practical to ship or pick up. I want to mount an amateur radio transceiver, and would be cutting that part out.

Users who are viewing this thread