5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carven, Etorq, No Fitment, Bad Cust Service

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I never heard back from them but I noticed this.... “does not fit Rebel model” clause now added to the description. When I talked to them weeks ago they had a Rebel they were going to try an install on.

Interesting..... because I’ve seen other rebel’s with it and no issues.

I may call them and ask what they found out here.

Attachments

• DF1365EA-B0CD-4AFA-844A-BC01C5E2996F.png
    DF1365EA-B0CD-4AFA-844A-BC01C5E2996F.png
    239 KB · Views: 35

Chuckasarus

Reaction score
Nope, I'm siding with Carven on this one... site specifically states 5.7, not 5.7 eTorque.
If I had an eTorque, I'd be calling to confirm fitment for anything I wanted to add to the engine/exhaust.
I have a 2019 Ram Rebel without eTorque and have a bad fit problem. When the tail pipes are free floating they sit perfect. When the are slid into the muffler set up it shifts the exhaust so the driver side is about a 1” or so recess compared to the passenger side. What I think is the problem is that the rolled offset is not sitting correctly. All parts are welded so there is no play. Called Carven and they said that things would have to be heated and rebent. If that’s the case I want my money back...

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Listen...... I don’t have anything nice to say at all about this situation.

sweet customer service and their “Modify our kit because it’s wrong” response. I’d sent it back and buy anything else if you can. Otherwise, good luck to you sir. To the muffler shop you go to have it bent and welded like mine.

I’ll never buy their products again.

Salt

Reaction score
I bought the carven system in the group buy here on the forum and it fit perfect. I self installed and simply clamped it on in place of the factory system. I have the eTorque???
How does she sound with the etorque and did you have a previous truck with custom exhaust as a comparison? Thanks!

Nickv1214

Reaction score
I have the ETorque with the carven exhaust . No issues at all sounds amazing .

Users who are viewing this thread